The York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates have been designed for use in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
York have over 80 years of expertise in Olympic weightlifting and have sold these plates into 1000's of gym around the world with great feedback.
Whether your looking to source for you commercial gym or looking to add some premium kit to your home set up these plates will deliver an intense and challenging workout.
Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the plates are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Compared to machine-based workouts, free weight training allows for a greater range of movement and does not limit you to just one specific plane of motion.
This greater versatility and variety of workout also helps strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body which are often overlooked by plate-loaded strength equipment. This is a vital component in injury prevention.
Correct technique is important when using these plates, seek coaching and advise if starting out. If the plates are going to be dropped it must be on a platform or appropriate rubber flooring.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.
- 2 x 5kg Olympic Bumper Disc
- 2 x 10kg Olympic Bumper Disc
- 2 x 15kg Olympic Bumper Disc
- 2 x 20kg Olympic Bumper Disc
5 KG plates should not be dropped on their own. Always with other plates.
Weight plates are warrantied for dropping on lifting platforms or appropriate rubber flooring. Damaged caused by dropping on any other surface is not covered.
The warranty covers manufacturing faults, not including wear and tear.
Damage from incorrect lifting technique is not covered.
Please be aware these plates will have a strong rubber smell for a few weeks due to the manufacturing process, this will, however, reduce over time.
Weight Diameter Thickness
5 KG 450 mm 24 mm
10 KG 450 mm 53 mm
15 KG 450 mm 70 mm
20 KG 450 mm 92 mm