For more information on the StairMaster® FreeClimber™, please click here.Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, StairMaster® machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. The 8 series FreeClimber™ builds on their 30-year reputation of performance and comfort to offer the most innovative climber experience in the gym.
The FreeClimber™ step design includes added cushion and independent pedal geometry, with four-bar linkage to create a fluid, natural stepping motion. With three smart OpenHub™ console options that offer solutions for all of your entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management needs.
It’s the combination of quality and innovation that provides users with the machines that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
Choose between 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs. Spartan programs are available on 10” and 15” embedded screens
The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- Step rate: 24-162 steps per minute
- Powder-coated Steel frame